Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A whole lotta love

Dear Miles,

we are so happy to have you in our family! I wasn’t expecting a boy but I am so thrilled with the little person you turned out to be! I have enjoyed being a mother to your sister for the past 2 and 1/2 years and I am so happy to say that my heart has expanded to love you just as much as I love Lily. I feel so privileged and honored to be entrusted with two sweet spirits to raise as my own. You are so precious to me and I know that I have a great responsibility to take care of you and raise you up in righteousness to your Heavenly Father. I can’t describe how much I love you and how special you already are to me. I can’t wait to see what adventures we’ll have and who you’ll turn out to be! I hope that I can keep you safe. I hope that you will always feel my love for you. I hope that you will always feel comfortable coming to me and trusting in me. I hope that even with all of my shortcomings I can be the best mother possible to you. I just hope that I can adequately live up the task I have been blessed with of being your mother. I love you so!

 

 

IMG_6552 copy

IMG_6603 copy

IMG_6606 copy

IMG_6614 copy

IMG_6615 copy

IMG_6624 copy

IMG_6633 copy

IMG_6610 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment