Sunday, October 6, 2013

My Little Happy Chappy

 

Miles, I am amazed every day at your happy spirit. I have been so blessed with happy children while your father and I go through some more stressful times with school and apartment managing. It has been such a help to have children who help to lift my spirit! You are such a little trouble maker! You keep exploring your independence and mobility and like to get into EVERYTHING. I thought our place was messy before, but now that you and Lily both can strew your things about the apartment it is a disaster area. I honestly see no point cleaning since 30 minutes later it looks the same as before. But I’ll take the messes since I get to take care of you and your sister.

You have been standing up and “cruising” for about a month now and you have just started to get to a standing position without having to hold on to anything. You like to practice this new trick for a few minutes at a time and you are so proud of yourself when you stand up. You do this little high pitched, light laugh that is the cutest thing in the world. You can’t stop giggling while you are standing unaided and I love it! I think it’ll still be about a month or so before you start to walk, but it should definitely be before your birthday.

You are eating everything under the sun and are always demanding food. When we are too slow feeding you, you like to yell/scream to get our attention. It’s not a scream in a bad way or you throwing a tantrum, but just a short, loud, shout to say ‘Ok! I’m ready for more, now!” I stopped nursing you last month since you were biting me way too much, but luckily you didn’t seem to mind too much.

You love to follow your sister around and want to get into whatever she is doing. Your little face just lights up at the chance to play with her. She is so caring and attentive with you and it makes my heart happy. One of your favorite things is to pull Lil’s hair, which drives her nuts and makes you laugh and laugh. I am so happy you are friends!

here are a few pictures from your recent escapades.

IMG_0144 copy

IMG_0133 copy

IMG_0072

IMG_0007

IMG_9452

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, LOVE!!! I've GOT to find time to read all of these--they are sooooo precious:) You are a wonderful writer and a "wonderfuller" mom:)

    ReplyDelete