Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween


We had a great Halloween season with you and your sister! You (and I guess dad too) were superman and you had a grand ‘ole time getting some candy at the trunk or treat. You also loved taking a trip out to our favorite pumpkin patch! You wanted to eat every pumpkin and became frustrated that you couldn’t pick up the big ones :).
As usual, I just love the happiness you exude. It always amazes me and brings joy to our whole family. You are closer to walking and want to try lots of new things but get frustrated that you cannot keep up with Lil. Just give it some time and you’ll be running laps around her! I love that you two are becoming such great friends and I hope that will continue long into the future.

IMG_0683IMG_0451 copy
IMG_0429IMG_0417 copy
IMG_0402IMG_0365 copy
IMG_0343 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment